- Bepannaah: Fans Give THUMBS UP To Jennifer Winget & Harshad Chopra’s Show
- Bepannaah REVIEW: Suspense, Intriguing & Gripping Story Keeps Viewers Hooked
- Bepannaah: Jennifer Winget Was In Tears When She Heard The Narration!
- Jennifer Winget & Sehban Azim Are Happily Single; Sehban Feels It’s Better To Stick To Friendship!
- Jennifer Winget Starrer Bepannaah's NEW PROMO Is Out & We Can't Wait To Watch It!
- Jennifer Winget’s Bepannaah New Promo Is Intense & Interesting; Fans Can’t Wait To Watch The Show!
Saraswatichandra actress, Jennifer Winget is in limelight these days. Recently, the actress was in news for her comeback on television, with Kushal Tandon. Now, there are reports saying the actress recently, broke down, while shooting the Like OK's special Holi episode!
Apparently, Jennifer was asked to dance for the song, Tu Ishq Mera from the film Hate Story 3, which starred her ex-husband Karan Singh Grover. The actress refused to perform for the song!
Click On View Photos To See Instapics Of Jennifer Winget
A source was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Jennifer was scheduled to perform on Karan's popular song Tu Ishq Mera from Hate story 3. The song was selected by the channel. But the moment she found out that she was to perform on that song, she put her foot down and refused to do the act."
The source further added, "However, after a lot of convincing from the events committee, she finally agreed to perform on the song. But again during the final performance, the actress got emotional and took an hour long break to resume."
Though Jennifer performed successfully, the long break became a news! But the Saraswatichandra actress denied the rumours and was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "I don't know how false stories can do the rounds. It is absolute rubbish." She also said that the her breaking down news made her 'laugh so much that she actually got cramps in her stomach'.
Jennifer and KSG, who got separated in December 2014, were seen at the recently held Hindustan Times Style Awards 2016 event. Apparently, both avoided each other.