- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: Fans Want Their Favourite Jodi Manik & Nandini Back; Demand For Season 4!
- 5 Gen Y Questions That Parth Samthaan & Niti Taylor’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Answers On Point!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Parth Samthaan, Niti Taylor & Others Bid Emotional Goodbye To The Audiences!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Nandini Gets To Know About Manik’s Parent’s Harsh Truth!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Nyonika & Manik’s Dad Have A Connection, Will Mukti Get Married To Zubin?
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: MaNan To Get Closer At Mukti’s Spinster Party; Zubin’s Past To Be Revealed!
- All Happy & Sorted! Parth Samthaan & Vikas Gupta Dance Together, Thanks To Palash Muchhal!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: MaNan Handcuffed At Mukti’s Unique Mehndi Event, Nandini To Propose Manik!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: MaNan Returns With Their Magical Moments, Fans Are Loving Everything About KYY
- Parth Samthaan Says Controversies Made Him Stronger; Reveals How He & Niti Sorted Out Differences
- EXCLUSIVE! Niti Taylor Says Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Played A Major Role In Her Life!
- Exclusive! Kishwer Merchant Reveals Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Is Going To Be Thrice The Fun & Drama!
Star Plus' cult show Diya Aur Baati Hum will come to an end on 11 September, 2016. As reported earlier, the protagonists Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and Sooraj would die, while saving the innocent people from the clutches of the terrorists.
In the last episode, Sooraj and Sandhya are joined by the police force and together, they hatch a plan, which turns out to be successful. Sandhya decides to make use of the latest technology of optical illusion.
Sandhya's Master Plan
In the last episode, Sandhya uses the latest technology of optical illusion to save her family from the clutches of the terrorists. Her plan is successful. Sooraj and Sandhya are successful in rescuing everyone.
Sandhya & Sooraj To Die
Unfortunately, terrorists get to know about their plan and are furious at the couple. They are still trapped and Bhabho is worried about the couple. It is being said that, the couple will die in a bomb blast, which will mark the end of season 1.
Diya Aur Baati Hum Season 2
As reported earlier, Diya Aur Baati Hum will return with season 2. Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh will not be a part of the new season. After much speculations, it looks like the makers have zeroed downthe leading actress. It is none other than Niti Taylor.
Apparently, Niti will be playing the role of Kanak Rathi, Sooraj and Sandhya's daughter. If all goes well, then the pilot episode will be shot soon in Kerala.
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Niti, was part of succesful TV shows such as Pyaar Ka Bandhan and Yeh Hai Aashiqui. But, it is her portrayal of Nandini Murthy in the youth show, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, that made her famous.
Niti To Play A Spoiled Brat?
Few pivotal characters from this season will be retained in the next season. Apparently, Niti will be playing a spoiled brat. Her relationship with Bhabho would be under rocks. Season 2 will focus on Kanak's journey and how she will win Bhabho's love and carry the legacy of her parents.
Sandhya is able to cheat the terrorists, and send the kids and the rest of the family out by using the technique, which creates an optical illusion of all the members.
Terrorists get to see a deceptive appearance of the entire family and are fooled. Bhabho is still haunted by a bad dream, in which Sandhya and Sooraj die right in front of her eyes!
She warns them to be careful and come back safe. The couple rescues all of them safely, but they get trapped inside. Terrorists get to know about their master plan and are furious.
They hold Sandhya and Sooraj hostage and aim guns at them. It is being said that the terrorists will attach a bomb to the couple and they will succumb to it. It is definitely going to be a heartbreaking moment for the fans to see their ideal couple dying in the show.
But, there is one more news, which will cheer you guys! As we had told earlier, Diya Aur Baati Season 2 is in the making and now, it looks like the makers have zeroed down actress Niti Taylor for the new season.
Excited for the season 2? Share your views in the comment box below.