- Kapil Sharma Seeks Public Apology From Journalist & Rs 100 Crore In Damages For Defamatory Articles
- Kapil Sharma Controversy: No Evidences For Kapil’s Claims, Is The Comedian In Rehab Centre?
- Ali Asgar Never Visited Kapil Sharma, There’s Some Kind Of Campaign To Prove Kapil Mentally Unstable
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil’s Team Squashing Ali Asgar’s Statements: What Will Ali Asgar Get From Lying?
- Preeti: Kapil’s Only Problem Is That He Cannot Accept The Fact That They Were Really Good For Him
- Preeti Simoes On Kapil Sharma’s Allegations: How 'Poor' Kapil Is Ever Going To Prove All Of This!
Kapil wrote on Twitter, "5 million on twitter + 22 million on Facebook = so much love :)) thank u all."
The stand-up comedian, who is currently busy with his promotions of his new show, is one of the most wanted actors of the showbiz. He started his work with the comedy show, Hasde Hasande Ravo on MH One. Later, he got his first break in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge and won the show in 2007.
Kapil launched Comedy Nights With Kapil, under his banner K9 Production on Colors TV channel. He hosted the show for three years, but due to differences between the channel and the production house, the show went off air. He also made his Bollywood debut with the film Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon.
The multitalented actor has many awards to his credit. He appeared in the Forbes India Celebrity list in 2013, ranking 93rd on the list and moved up to 33rd rank in 2014. He bagged CNN-IBN Indian of the Year 2013, in the Entertainment category. He is raked at no. 3 in 'The Most Admired Indian Personality List' by The Economic Times (2015).
Well, going by his increasing popularity, the milestone that he has achieved on social networking sites doesn't come as a surprise for us!