- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- PICS: Ekta Kapoor Throws Terrace Party; Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Back In The Scene!
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- Vikas Gupta Lashes Out At Hina’s Fan Who Attributed Karan Patel’s Wife’s Miscarriage To His KARMA!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Karan Patel and Ankita Bhargava have always been in news about their relationship. Apparently, there were reports that repeatedly said, all isn't well between the couple. But, Karan and Ankita have always clarified that they are happy together. Now again both actors have proved the gossip mongers wrong!
Karan and Ankita, who surprised everyone with their marriage a year ago, celebrated their first anniversary, yesterday (3rd May). The couple wished each other on their social networking accounts. Ankita posted one of the pictures (Slide 1) from their wedding album and recalled a funny incident.
Check Out Some Of The Lovely Pictures Of Ankita & Karan
The actress wrote, "Dats whn u tried puttin on d MangalSutra on urslf 1st to chk wht is d right side up🙈 Mujhe yunhi hasate rehna babu! #happymarriageanniversary."
Karan too, posted their wedding picture (Slide 2) and wished his lovely wife. He wrote, "@AnkzBhargava ... Happy anniversary baby ... This is the 1st of the countless more blissful ones to come ..! Love u."
Ankita also posted a picture (Slide 3) where the couple and friends celebrated one of their friend's birthday. She wrote, "From Happy 1st to HappyBday to Our super buddies gelling togthr beautifully! #AboutLastNight #GoodTimesEveryTime yhmforever_sneha😘😘😘😘😘😘 karankitandivek_are_my_lifediiii u n #karan r looking supr hotttyyy n cuteee #nazarnalagein #adorableCple #keepsmiling #stayhappynblessalways 😘😘😍😍😍 #karankitaforever @karan9198 @ankzbhargava #karankitakianniversary."
The couple's friend, Sweety Walia posted a picture (Slide 4) snapped with Ankita and wrote, "How time flies Happy Anniversary @ankzbhargava @karan9198 love u both God bless you both muahhh 😘😘."
Recently, Kamya Punjabi expressed her feelings for Karan. She made quite a controversial statement, but looks like the couple are unaffected by this, as they haven't commented yet.
We feel Karan and Ankita have got used to such controversial statements and have decided to remain mum; as we say 'sometimes silence is the best medicine'!
Well, keeping the controversies aside, we wish the couple many more years of togetherness and happiness. Happy Anniversary Karan and Ankita...