- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Huge Drama During Roshni’s Baby Shower; Ishita & Raman Worry For Her!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
It is known to all that Karan Patel was dating Kamya Punjabi for some time. And later, the news of his marriage with Ankita, came as a shock to everyone. Recently, there were news of Ankita and Karan's break-up, and one of the reasons being Karan's overfriendliness to ex-girlfriend Kamya on the BCL grounds but the trio rubbished the rumours.
After a match held between Chandigarh Cubs and Jaipur Joshiley, Kamya was seen expressing her love! Since Kamya's team was not performing well, the host of BCL, Pritam called Kamya to know about her views and the actress surprised everyone by saying something emotional!
Click On The Slides To View Photos Of Karan, Kamya & Ankita; & Also Check Out To Know What Kamya Has To Say...
Kamya said, "Zindagi toh haar di, match kya cheez hai." Apparently, the actress also hugged Karan in good spirits which left Karan red-faced. This did not end here... The commentator asked Kamya about her jersey which has 'KP' written on it.
She was further seen saying, "Jersey kya dil main bhi hai KP... tattoo bhi hai, dikhaun kya." Kamya also taunted Karan's wife by indirectly saying, "Aaj kal log Twitter pe bohot kuch likhte hai."
A few months back, there were reports that a drunk Karan Patel gate-crashed into Kamya Punjabi's Box Cricket League party. Not only this, it was also said that Karan apologised to Kamya and asked her to get back as friends!
Too much drama isn't it? Read on to know what Kamya had to say on this, in the slides...