- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
The newly-wed couple Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu will be soon making their first on-screen appearance post marriage. Any guesses on which show?
The couple, who is enjoying their married life to the fullest, will soon appear on Sony TV's The Kapil Sharma Show. A source was quoted by IANS as saying, "The much-in-love duo will shoot for the special episode tomorrow. Knowing Kapil and his team, audience can rest assured that it will be a good episode with a dose of romance and laughter."
Check Out the Pictures Of KSG-Bips
The couple is active on social networking sites and are keeping their fans updated. Recently, KSG posted a picture of his dinner date at one of the plush eat-outs in the city.
Posting the picture (Slide 2), the Qubool Hai actor wrote, "@bastianseafood the best seafood we've eaten in a long time!! Your place is extremely cozy, your food is exquisite and your chef and his team are true artists! You're going to take the dining experience in Mumbai to another level my brother @_kunaljani ... All the best bro! Really proud of you!"
Bips too, posted the picture (Slide 3) of their dinner date and wrote, "Thank you @_ kunaljani for this amazing dining experience at @bastianseafood . Total food coma😍."
Recently, Bipasha spoke her heart out to the daily, about Karan's third marriage. She said that she is not worried about the fact that she is the third wife of KSG!
Now that Bips and KSG will be seen on Kapil Sharma's special episode, we have to wait and watch, what else the couple will reveal on the show!