- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Sengar Share Pictures From Last Day On Sets!
- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Fans Are Upset With The Channel’s Decision To End Kasam; Trend ‘DontEndKasam’ On Twitter
- Shocking! Kratika Sengar & Sharad Malhotra’s Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki To Go Off Air In July!
- Pooja’s Parents Had Discouraged Her Relationship With Sharad Malhotra Citing His Split With Divyanka
- Kasam Actor Sharad Malhotra & His Girlfriend Pooja Bisht Part Ways
The wedding season doesn't seem to end here. It all began with television bigwigs Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal, who got hitched early this year.
Post this, an array of television celebs , including Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya, Hunar Hali and Mayank Gandhi to the most recent Dimple Jhangiani and Sunny Israni to name a few, entered the wedlock this year. The latest to join the bandwagon is none other than 'Kasam' actress Aditi Sharma!
Aditi plays the role of fiesty Ahana, in the Colors' popular show. The actress got hitched to actor Sundip Ved yesterday (12 December) in Hyderabad.
The wedding was a grand affair and the rituals took place as per Gujarati customs. Aditi gave a sneak peek into their love story while speaking to a leading entertainment portal.
She told, "I met Sundip eight years ago while we were part of the same theatre group in Hyderabad. Our friendship soon blossomed into love; we have been engaged for three years."
The newly-weds will leave for a five-day honeymoon trip to Mauritius. The actress told, ""I have got a fortnight of leave approved by the production house and I am trying to make the most of it."
We would like to wish Additi, a happy married life ahead!