- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika-Shoaib, Rithvik-Asha, Kratika-Nikitin & Srishty-Manish Approached!
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Sengar Share Pictures From Last Day On Sets!
- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Fans Are Upset With The Channel’s Decision To End Kasam; Trend ‘DontEndKasam’ On Twitter
- Shocking! Kratika Sengar & Sharad Malhotra’s Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki To Go Off Air In July!
- Kasam: MAJOR TWIST! The Show To Take A Leap; Original Cast To Be Wiped Out; New Cast To Enter!
The makers of Kasam are leaving no stone unturned, to make the show more spicy by adding masala to it! Rishi-Neha and Pawan-Tanu's wedding drama is going on in full swing.
Tanu (Kratika Sengar) will soon die in the show, leaving Rishi (Sharad Malhotra) yearning for love. The makers were busy hunting for the new actress to play the role of Tanu.
Click on the slides to see the latest updates of Kasam with pictures.
Popular actress Krystle D'Souza was also considered for the role, but another actress has also bagged this meaty role. Any guesses?
It is none other than the telly actress Shivani Tomar! Shivani was last seen as the female lead in SAB TV's comedy show, Hum Aapke Ghar Mein Rehte Hain.
As per the storyline, Rishi kidnaps Tanu, with a little aid from Manpreet. In the forthcoming episodes, the lovebirds Rishi and Tanu, will be united, but only for a short while, as Tanu will meet with an accident.
Rishi will be devastated as he couldn't save his love. Post this, the show is all set to take a massive 20-year-leap after which Rishi will be seen as a powerful business tycoon! He will become ruthless and cold-hearted after he loses Tanu forever.
Tanu will be reincarnated, played by Shivani. She will soon enter his life and the two will rekindle their romance. There will a considerable age gap between the two, on the lines of the Bollywood movie, Lamhe.
Meanwhile, the loyal fans want Kratika to be seen with Sharad, post leap as well.
Are you excited for this upcoming track? Share your views in the comment box below.