- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Is Kratika Sengar Quitting The Show As She Is Pregnant?
- Kasam Takes 7 Years Leap: New Promo! Tanuja & Rishi Separated; Amit Tandon Enters The Show!
- Kasam SPOILER: Show To Take A 5-Year Leap; Smriti Khanna To Exit The Show!
- Kasam: Show Is Not Going Off-air, But Gets An Extension!
- 'Kasam' Actor Sharad Malhotra Celebrates Holi With Girlfiend Pooja Bisht At The Trimbakeshwar Temple
- Kasam SPOILER: Rishi & Tanuja's Cute Romance During The Holi Celebrations!
- Kasam To Go Off Air; Mouni Roy Is NOT Doing Bigg Boss 11!
Kasam, which airs on Colors began 3 months ago. The storyline and the performances of the lead actors have been getting good responses. Also, the chemistry between the Kratika Sengar and Sharad Malhotra, has been highly appreciated.
The actors of this popular show have been bonding very well. The stars are known to spend quality time with each other after the pack-up as well. The actors keep sharing pictures from the sets on the social media which indicate that they have their share of 'masti' in between the hectic shooting schedules.
Click on View photos to see the pictures
Often, the actors are known for their tiffs, catfights and tantrums on the sets. This scenario comes across rarely, wherein the entire cast of the show share a great bond, that too, within a short span of time!
Sharad recently shared a post on Instagram in which he was seen enjoying Iftaar feast along with his on-screen brother Manpreet (Zuber K Khan) and other crew members.
Recently, the actors also enjoyed watching a movie together. Sharad Malhotra, Kratika Sengar, Renee Dhyani, Lalit Bisht and others were joined by Kratika's hubby, Nikitin Dheer for the day out.
When a leading entertainment portal contacted Renee, she said, "We actually planned for a day outing but then Kratika wanted to watch this horror movie, 'The Conjuring 2' so we all went ahead with it. It was an amazing time spent together."
She also added, "The movie was very scary especially for me and Sharad, we actually kept our eyes closed for most of the time. Later, after the movie, we also had a house party. Overall, it was a great time spent with the entire team."
Three cheers to the entire team of Kasam!