- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Is Kratika Sengar Quitting The Show As She Is Pregnant?
- Kasam Takes 7 Years Leap: New Promo! Tanuja & Rishi Separated; Amit Tandon Enters The Show!
- Kasam SPOILER: Show To Take A 5-Year Leap; Smriti Khanna To Exit The Show!
- Kasam: Show Is Not Going Off-air, But Gets An Extension!
- 'Kasam' Actor Sharad Malhotra Celebrates Holi With Girlfiend Pooja Bisht At The Trimbakeshwar Temple
- Kasam SPOILER: Rishi & Tanuja's Cute Romance During The Holi Celebrations!
- Kasam To Go Off Air; Mouni Roy Is NOT Doing Bigg Boss 11!
In the previous episode of Kasam, Rishi (Sharad Malhotra) and Manpreet pack their bags and plan to leave for Amritsar without informing their family to find proof against Pawan. But, Tanvi (Kratika Sengar) catches them. Manpreet is about to tell her the truth, but Rishi stops him.
Meanwhile, Pawan and Saloni arrive at Tanvi's house to give her shagun. Pawan gets disturbed when he does not find Rishi around. He gets surprised when none of them does not know where Rishi is.
Click on View Photos to see the pictures
On the other hand, Tanvi shares her agony with Neha. She tells her that she doubts the relationship between Pawan and Saloni. Neha, who already knows that they are married, keeps mum and tells her not to worry.
In the upcoming episodes, Rishi and Manpreet are on the way to Amritsar. They stop at the nearby temple to seek Mata Rani's blessings. While coming from the temple, a fast moving car is about to hit Manpreet, but, Rishi saves him. In the process, Rishi falls off a bridge and is injured badly.
Manpreet admits Rishi to the hospital. Pawan gets to know that Rishi had gone to Amritsar to collect proofs against him. He gets worried. He silently goes to the hospital and disguises himself as a doctor! He enters Rishi's ward and takes away the mobile phone which contains all the proofs against him!
Rishi, on the contrast, is lying unconscious! What will be Rishi's next step?