- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Is Kratika Sengar Quitting The Show As She Is Pregnant?
- Kasam To Go Off Air; Mouni Roy Is NOT Doing Bigg Boss 11!
- Kratika Sengar & Bharti Singh Celebrate Their Birthday On Their Shows' Sets
- Kasam Takes 7 Years Leap: New Promo! Tanuja & Rishi Separated; Amit Tandon Enters The Show!
- Kasam SPOILER: Show To Take A 5-Year Leap; Smriti Khanna To Exit The Show!
- Kasam: Show Is Not Going Off-air, But Gets An Extension!
- Kasam SPOILER: Rishi & Tanuja's Cute Romance During The Holi Celebrations!
- Kasam: Fans Upset With The Current Track Because Of Its Similarities With Kumkum Bhagya!
- Kasam: Puneet Sachdev To Enter The Show As Rishi's Step-brother!
- Kasam SPOILER: Praneeta Sahu To Enter The Show; More Twists & Turns Ahead!
- Colors' Popular Show Kasam To Take An 8-year Leap Soon? Here's What Sharad & Kratika Have To Say...
- Kasam SPOILER ALERT: Tanuja To Get To Know About Her Past Life; Will Rishi & Tanuja Re-unite?
- 'Kasam' Actor Sharad Malhotra Celebrates Holi With Girlfiend Pooja Bisht At The Trimbakeshwar Temple
Raj senses trouble in Rishi and Tanuja's marriage and insists them to give time, as the bond will develop with time. Later, Rishi tells Tanuja to bear this relationship for a few more days, which hurts Tanuja. (Check out the latest spoiler below).
The women of the Bedi household will observe Karva Chauth fast for their husbands.On the other hand, Rano will insist Malaika to observe fast for Rishi, who agrees so that she can impress Rishi with this move.
Rishi & Tanuja
Tanuja will perform all the rituals along with other women of the Bedi household. Rishi and Tanuja will share a cold vibe throughout the pooja. Rishi wil get to know that Malaika is observing fast for him too.
Tanuja Performs The Rituals
Later, the Bedis will gather on the terrace and wait for the moon to turn up and the women performs the rituals. Rishi and Tanuja will hesitantly perform the rituals, just for Raj's sake.
Rishi Refuses To Break Tanuja's Fast
While, the other family members are busy performing rituls, Rishi will stop Tanuja from doing the rituls and walks away midway, leaving her hurt.
Moments later, Tanuja will unconscious. Rishi will panic and rush to her rescue. The other family members also arrive upon seeing Tanuja unconscious.
Rishi will feed water to Tanuja, thus breaking her fast. Later, he will also feed her with sweets, thereby completing the pooja rituals. As per the latest spoiler, Tanuja will deliberately fall unconscious, so that Rishi breaks her fast. Will Rishi get to know about this?
In The Last Episode...
Raj brings gifts for the entire family and the entire familt gathers to see the gifts. He gifts a Taj Mahal show piece to Rano and sings for her. He announces that he has a special gift for the newly-weds Rishi and Tanuja and gives them a pram as a gift for their child.
The Bedis presume that Raj is aware of Tanuja's pregnancy. In reality, Raj is completely unaware of this and tells them it is for the future. In a rage, Rano throws the pram away, leaving Raj amused.
Rishi asks to Rano to stay mum, as Tanuja's pregnancy truth can worsen Raj's health condition. Rano's weird behaviour shocks Raj, who questions the family if they are hiding something from him.
The Bedis somehow manage to convince him that everything is fine and Raj believes him. During dinner that night, Raj announces that it's Karva Chauth, the next day.
He even asks his family to organize the festival in a grand manner, as this will be Tanuja's first Karva Chauth post marriage.