- EXPLOSIVE! Salman Khan Calls Ranbir Kapoor A PUPPY; Rips Him Apart For STEALING EX-GF Katrina Kaif
- Koffee With Karan 5: The Contents Of Koffee Hamper Revealed!
- Finally, Koffee With Karan Makers Shut All The Rumours; Kapil Sharma’s KWK Promo Is Out & It’s Funny
- Koffee With Karan To End With Kapil Sharma’s Episode!
- Kapil Sharma’s Episode On Koffee With Karan Will NOT Be Aired; But Why?
- HEAR, HEAR! Tiger Shroff Would Give Deepika Padukone 'A Big Kiss' If He Woke Up As Ranveer Singh!
- From Phone S*x To Making Out With Lights On, Priyanka Chopra Downs Shots & Makes BOLD Confessions!
- Koffee With Karan 5: Deepika Padukone To Grace The Show Along With Co-star Vin Diesel?
- MUST READ! Koffee With Karan 100th Episode: Salman, Sohail & Arbaaz Reveal Each Other’s Secrets!
- Has Priyanka Chopra Agreed To Appear on Koffee With Karan 5?
- Is Varun Dhawan Miffed With Parineeti Chopra Over Her Remarks On Koffee With Karan?
- ‘Best Buddies’ Parineeti & Aditya Were ‘Full Of Energy’ On Koffee With Karan Couch!
The most awaited talk show of this year, Koffee With Karan Season 5, premiered yesterday (Nov 6). As we all know, Karan Johar's show churns out juicy gossips, candid confessions, and controversial moments of the actors. This time too, it is nothing different! Karan will have his actors making candid confessions and discussing about their controversial moments.
Karan has the tradition of opening the show with his best friend. This time, his best buddy Shahrukh Khan and his co-actor of Dear Zindagi, Alia Bhatt, were the first guests. Karan opened the show with his very own controversy - Why SRK was not his first guest the last season? Was there an issue between them?
In the promo, we have already heard SRK saying that he will rip the person, who kisses his daughter! Now, SRK's protective side for his family, especially his daughter was revealed by Karan on the show. He also gives answer for why he was not on the show last season. Read on....
SRK’s Witty Answer For Karan’s Question On Why He Did Not Appear In The Last Season
SRK says that he wanted the TRPs to drop down a little and that's why he didn't come as a guest in the last season! SRK also makes fun of Karan by telling him to release "the picture in which both are seen kissing, release their nudes, their marriage pictures" so that they can end the matter, for all!
On A Serious Note….
Both Karan and SRK clarify the rumour. All relationships go through ups and downs, but his love for SRK is unconditional.
Who Is Alia Bhatt Dating?
SRK says that he has never asked her directly though, but Alia is dating every young person! Alia also clarifies that she is not dating anybody - neither Siddharth, Varun nor Arjun. But, she clarifies that she has special equation with Siddharth and Varan as they started off together.
SRK Stalks His Daughter Suhana!
Karan says, "Your daughter is 16, and I already know you are stalking her and she doesn't like it!" Karan further adds that SRK is quite well-informed what is happening in his daughter's personal life. But, SRK clears that he is not stalking her, but is well-informed!
SRK Is Prototype, Paranoid Father!
Karan adds that SRK behaves neurotic! He is prototype, paranoid father. For which SRK jokes that he just walks into her room and says, "I love you sa sa sa Suhana".
Karan Says…. SRK Is The Coolest Dad!
Karan says, "SRK is the coolest dad, their (his kids') friend, confidant, teacher, guide, philosopher, all of that but he is territorial and how... he has 16 year old daughter and if he gets to know she has a boyfriend, then that's all..."
Further on the show, Karan takes SRK and Alia's tests, which were of three rounds: Actor round- although SRK did a bit of overacting, it goes without saying, he is the KING of acting and won the round as well!
The second round was Rapid Fire round, which was again won by SRK. Karan reveals that SRK has been winning the Koffee Hamper all the seasons, missed it last season thought! And the third round, which was General Knowledge round was won by none other than Alia Bhatt. Karan announces Alia as the winner in Arnab style!
Well, overall, we must say that the show was entertaining!