- Krishnadasi Spoiler: Aradhya To Teach Shravani A Lesson! (PICS)
- Krishnadasi Spoiler: Shravani Is All Set To Marry Aryan; New Man To Enter Aradhya’s Life!
- Krishnadasi Takes A Leap; Aradhya Dead; Aryan Becomes Devdas; Shravani Undergoes Makeover!
- Krishnadasi Actress Sana Sheikh’s Perfect Reply For Bashers!
- Krishnadasi To Go Off Air? Mishal Raheja’s New Show To Replace It!
- Shravan Reddy Aka Aryan Celebrates Birthday With Krishnadasi Team
- Naamkaran SPOILER: Mitali Confronts Avni After 10 Long Years; Will Mital Reveal To Neil About Avni?
In Krishnadasi, Shravani is the new villain in Aryan (Shravan Reddy) and Aradhya's (Sana Sheikh) lives. She enters Aryan's home, by faking her husband's accident (death). Then she tries to gain sympathy from Kumudini and other members of the house, by doing all the household chores.
It has to be recalled that the villagers had earlier tried to make Shravani, a devdasi, but Aryan and Aradhya had saved her. Kumudini too, supports Shravani and Aryan. But in the upcoming episode, Kumudini will create such a situation wherein the villagers declare Shravani, a devdasi.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out The Spoiler
According to the latest promo, Kumudini and Nakku plot a plan such that the kumkum accidentally gets applied on Shravani's forehead. Shravani will be asked to bring flowers, which was placed near the idol. Nakku pushes Shravani and she falls on kumkum.
Seeing sindoor on Shravani's forehead, the ladies of the village start calling it a miracle and declare Shravani, a devdasi. Kumudini and Nakku act as if they are shocked, while Aryan is annoyed with the villagers and shouts at them.
When the villagers deny to withdraw their decision, Aryan forcefully wipes off Shravani's sindoor, and declares that he will take care of Shravani. The villagers are angry with Aryan's attitude, and tell him that he would be responsible if anything (bad) happens to their village, as he is not favouring the devdasi pratha!
Well, this turn favourable to Shravani as she wanted to permanently settle in Aryan's house (to get money) and Aryan himself took her responsibility.
Apparently, Kumudini is unaware of Shravani's real intention and uses her to separate Aryan and Aradhya.