- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
- Krystle D’Souza Or Surbhi Jyoti To Bag Naagin 3; Bigg Boss 11’s Priyank Sharma To Play Male Lead?
- Krystle D’Souza Launches Her Own Mobile App (PICS)
- FRESH PICS! Mandana Karimi-Gaurav Gupta’s Wedding Reception: Ekta, Krystle, Gauhar & Others Attend
- Krystle D’souza Approached For Ekta Kapoor’s Chandrakanta!
- Zee Rishtey Awards: Sriti Jha, Krystle D'Souza, Ankita Bhargava & Other TV Stars Add Glitz & Glamour
TV Czarina Ekta Kapoor's Kasam is creating waves in the TV industry of late because of the storyline and the subtle love story of the protagonists, Rishi (Sharad Malhotra) and Tanu (Kratika Sengar).
As all are aware that their romance is short-lived and Tanu will die leaving Rishi yearning for love. But, she will be reborn in a new avatar. Well, the industry is abuzz with the news that actress Krystle D'Souza has been approached for the new leading lady of the show.
Click on View Photos to check out the gorgeous pictures of Krystle D'souza
The sources said, "Krystle will be the new Tanu. The story will feature a considerable age gap between her and Sharad in the show." If all goes well, we will get to see her on this popular show!
The gorgeous actress has taken a solo trip to Dubai and she has been posting pictures, to keep her fans updated. It looks like she was very excited about her solo trip. She took to Instagram to share her excitement. She posted, "Off I gooooooooo !! See you soon #Dubai." (Click on the slides to see the latest pics from her Dubai vacation).
On the workfront, Krystle was last seen in Ek Nayi Pehchaan. Before that, she played the role of Jeevika in Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, which narrated the story of two sisters.
She was cast opposite Karan Tacker in the show. The show received good response and her pairing with Karan was highly appreciated. She has a massive fan following. Recently, she crossed 1 million followers on Instagram.
She has been missing from the small screen for quite sometime now. Hope she comes back soon with a bang!