- Kumkum Bhagya 1000 Episodes Celebrations: Shabbir, Sriti, Mrunal & Others Have A Blast! (PICS)
- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
- Kumkum Bhagya SPOILER ALERT: New Entry To Bring A Twist In Abhi & Pragya’s Lives!
- Twin Spoilers: Neil Injured In Bomb Blast In Naamkaran; Purab Takes Sangram’s Place In Mantap In KB!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler Alert: Purab To Marry Disha; What Will Alia Do Now?
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: New Entries On The Show; Pragya, Abhi & Tanu’s Track Will Be Given A Break!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
We had already informed about the Kumkum Bhagya actress Shikha Singh aka Alia getting married to her boyfriend, Karan Shah. Karan is a pilot by profession. The marriage preparations are in full swing and the actress is excited about her D-day!
Shikha was quoted by Tellybuzz as saying, "Yes, the date is locked and it's 1st May 2016. There are a lot of preparations to look forward to and I am literally counting days to D-day."
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out More Pictures Of Shikha & Karan
The actress, who is busy with her current show, Kumkum Bhagya and is also seen in the reality show, Box Cricket League, further added, "But, currently I am facing a tight schedule as the current track in the show revolves around my character. So, I can barely plan anything and cannot take an off all of a sudden."
When asked if her marriage will be a grand event, the actress said, "No, it is going to be a close-knit wedding where only the family and close ones would be present followed by a reception for friends and others."
Shikha had previously said that she met Karan in the gym one day when he was helping a friend with his workout. The duo dated for almost two years and then decided to take it a step further. The actress, who is active on the social media, often posts the pictures snapped together.