- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Abhigya Fans Unhappy With The Track; Slam Shabbir Aka Abhi For Leaving Pragya!
- Kumkum Bhagya Takes A 7-Year Leap, Abhi Accepts Tanu As His Wife, Pragya Is Seen With Daughter Kiara
- Kumkum Bhagya 1000 Episodes Celebrations: Shabbir, Sriti, Mrunal & Others Have A Blast! (PICS)
- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
We had already informed about the Kumkum Bhagya actress Shikha Singh aka Alia getting married to her boyfriend, Karan Shah. Karan is a pilot by profession. The marriage preparations are in full swing and the actress is excited about her D-day!
Shikha was quoted by Tellybuzz as saying, "Yes, the date is locked and it's 1st May 2016. There are a lot of preparations to look forward to and I am literally counting days to D-day."
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out More Pictures Of Shikha & Karan
The actress, who is busy with her current show, Kumkum Bhagya and is also seen in the reality show, Box Cricket League, further added, "But, currently I am facing a tight schedule as the current track in the show revolves around my character. So, I can barely plan anything and cannot take an off all of a sudden."
When asked if her marriage will be a grand event, the actress said, "No, it is going to be a close-knit wedding where only the family and close ones would be present followed by a reception for friends and others."
Shikha had previously said that she met Karan in the gym one day when he was helping a friend with his workout. The duo dated for almost two years and then decided to take it a step further. The actress, who is active on the social media, often posts the pictures snapped together.