- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
- Kumkum Bhagya: Abhigya Fans Unhappy With The Track; Slam Shabbir Aka Abhi For Leaving Pragya!
- Kumkum Bhagya Takes A 7-Year Leap, Abhi Accepts Tanu As His Wife, Pragya Is Seen With Daughter Kiara
- Kumkum Bhagya 1000 Episodes Celebrations: Shabbir, Sriti, Mrunal & Others Have A Blast! (PICS)
- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
Kumkum Bhagya actress Shikha Singh, who plays the role of Alia on the show, got married to her boyfriend, Karan Shah, yesterday (1st May). Karan is a Pilot by profession.
Shikha shared her snap (slide 2) on Instagram and wrote, "Peek-a-boo!" She looked beautiful with maang teeka and beautiful earrings.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Some Of The Candid Pictures Of Shikha & Karan
The actress had earlier shared with a leading daily about the bridal wear and the guests of her wedding. She had said that 'she would be wearing a Panetar sari for her wedding and a lehenga for her reception which she got custom made at a shop in town'. She had also revealed that only family, close friends and her co-actors from the show Kumkum Bhagya, would be attending the wedding.
She further added that she is thankful that Karan is a very understanding partner and 'understands the working of her industry because somewhere he also belongs to an industry where the working hours and working hours are very erratic'.
Shikha met Karan in the gym when he was helping a friend with his workout. The duo dated for almost two years and then decided to take it a step further. The actress, who is active on the social media, often posts the pictures snapped together.
Well Shikha, we are waiting for you to share your marriage snaps. What say guys?
Hit the comment button to congratulate your favourite actress & stay locked to this space for the latest updates....