- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Looks like Kumkum Bhagya actors are on a quitting spree. After Arjit Taneja (Purab), now, Ankit Mohan quits the show! Ankit plays the role of Akash, and like Purab, he too, has been supportive to Pragya.
A source was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Ankit had informed the makers that he wants to quit the show for better prospects. After several meetings, they parted ways amicably. He is currently serving his notice period, which ends on August 15."
Ankit too, confirmed that he is quitting the show. He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Yes, it is true that I have decided to move on. My character was doing really well, so it was a tough decision for me to quit the show. I cannot reveal much about my next show at this point in time. All I can say is that there is something big lined up because of which I took this step."
He took to the social media to inform the same to his fans. He wrote, "Every Good thing has to come to an end for better prospects in life ... Yes offcourse I'll miss the whole team of #kumkumbhagya Its Sad but life goes on !!!!! #indianactor."
Previously, Mrunal Thakur, who played the role of Bulbul, had quit the show. Later, Shikha Singh, who played the role of Alia, had also quit the show. But, she was brought back on the show!
Kumkum Bhagya has been topping the TRP charts. The audiences are still waiting for Abhi and Pragya's reunion.
Currently, the track has taken a two years rewind (not leap) as Abhi suffers from partial amnesia. Abhi forgets a part of his life - what he remembers is just that he is a rockstar and dating Tanu. He fails to recognise his love, Pragya!