- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
Zee TV's top show, Kumkum Bhagya is keeping the audiences engaged with the dramatic, in fact, dragging twists and turns. Abhi (Shabbir Ahluwalia) and Pragya's (Sriti Jha) fans are still waiting for them to reunite.
Earlier, it was said that the couple would reunite as Sarla would expose Tanu, but looks like the writers are in no mood to reunite the couple. Shocking news from the sets of the show is that Nikhil Arya, who is playing the role of Tanu's boyfriend (Nikhil), will be replaced!
Check Out the Latest Updates & Spoilers With Pictures
A source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Nikhil Arya, who is playing the character of Tanu's boyfriend on the show, might get replaced. The production house is currently auditioning for the role."
Apparently, Nikhil's contract is to be renewed. Although the actor wants to continue, the production house has already started looking for other options as there are some issues concerning with the contract.
But Nikhil says that he is very much a part of the show! Well, if this piece of news turns out to be true, it has to be seen, how the new actor, who will soon play the Nikhil's role would be accepted by the audiences.
Coming back to the story.... In the previous episode, we saw how Nikhil meets with an accident and Tanu is in the hospital and introduces herself as Nikhil's wife to the nurse. Abhi reaches the hospital and is shocked to see Tanu there.
At the same time, Pragya gets Sarla to the hospital for the check-up. Abhi is shocked as well as happy to see Sarla speaking and walking, while Tanu fumes.