- Kumkum Bhagya To Take A Leap; Leena Jumani, Vin Rana & Ruchi Savarn To Quit The Show!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Holi Spl! Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya: AbhiGya & PreRan’s Romance Is What We Are Waiting For!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Ishqbaaz: Surbhi Chandna Seen In A Village Girl Avatar; Is The Show Going The Kumkum Bhagya Way?
In Kumkum Bhagya, as we reported earlier, Tanu and Nikhil's plan backfires. Tanu would have planned to kill Pragya (Sriti Jha) and asks Nikhil to run the car over her. But, Pragya escapes with a minor injury, while Tanu suffers a major accident.
Tanu requests Pragya to take her to the hospital. She suffers miscarriage and Alia takes advantage of this situation and calls Abhi to the hospital. Abhi is shocked to know that Tanu. Tanu also tries to kill herself, but Abhi controls her.
Click On The Slides To Read The Spoilers With Pictures
Pragya was away from Tanu as she was getting medicines for her. But when she returns, Tanu would have played her game. She starts her drama - blaming Pragya for the accident. The family members, who were already shocked with Tanu's accident, are surprised with Tanu's blame game.
In the upcoming episodes, Abhi gets Tanu home. He will be upset and worried about Tanu, thinking they have lost their baby. On the other hand, Nikhil is shattered that he lost his baby due to his mistake and will be devastated. Alia warns Nikhil not to show his emotions as she plans to play her cards to throw Pragya out of the house with the baby's loss!
At the Mehra house, Pragya decides to tell Abhi about Tanu and Nikhil's truth, but will be worried about him, thinking that he will not be able to handle it. She starts packing her bags to leave thinking of going out of Abhi's life forever. But, later, she decides to fight back and reveal the truth.
Meanwhile, Tanu starts blaming Abhi for being 'only' concerned about Pragya and not her. She blames him for the accident. When Pragya tries to tell Abhi that Tanu herself is responsible for the accident, Tanu starts crying and shouting at Pragya. This leaves Abhi irritated. He tells both of them that he doesn't need anybody and to leave him alone!
Although Pragya tries to explain Abhi not to blame himself for Tanu's accident, Abhi will not be ready to listen to her.
Will Pragya leave the house? Has Tanu succeeded in separating Abhi and Pragya?
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates....