- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
In Kumkum Bhagya, Tanu and Nikhil have succeeded in trapping Pragya (Sriti Jha). On Pragya's birthday party, Nikhil had sent a person named Champak, who claimed to be Pragya's boyfriend. Abhi was to propose Pragya on that day, but Tanu and Nikhil's game, spoiled all the fun!
Tanu shows Abhi the evidences to show that Champak is Pragya's boyfriend and she has moved on in her life. Abhi starts believing Tanu and feels betrayed. To Abhi's shock, Pragya (in anger), accepts Champak as her boyfriend, and Abhi is completely shattered.
Check Out The Latest Updates & Spoilers With Pictures
Abhi breaks the relationship with Pragya and meets Dadi, who makes him feel that Pragya still loves him. Dadi tries to convince Abhi by saying that Pragya might have done this to make him realise his love for her. Abhi starts thinking and decides to know what Pragya has in her mind!
On the other hand, Tanu is very happy that Abhi and Pragya have parted ways, and informs the same to Nikhil.
Meanwhile, Abhi tests Pragya. He asks Tanu to feed him breakfast. He watches Pragya fuming and asks Tanu to get his lunch, dinner and tea to his room. Tanu takes advantage of the situation and asks Abhi about Pragya's divorce matter.
Pragya gets irked and informs Dadi, how Abhi was seen romancing Tanu, and how Tanu is taking advantage of the situation. Dadi realises that Abhi is testing Pragya.
In the upcoming episode, the audiences will again get to see Abhi and Pragya's nhok-jhok (after all the drama of Abhi breaking his relationship with Pragya)!