- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
Actors of Kumkum Bhagya are on quitting spree! After Shikha Singh (who played the role of Alia), we hear another important character of the show, Purab aka Arjit Taneja is leaving the show! It has to be recalled that Arjit's on-screen girlfriend, Mrunal Thakur (who played the role of Bulbul) had left the show as she was not happy with the way her role was shaping up!
Apparently, Arjit has put in his papers, and is serving the notice period. He will be shooting his last episode on August 12.
A source was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Arjit acknowledges that he has got immense popularity with the character Purab. He didn't want to quit the show as he has gotten too attached to the unit. But there is nothing much left for him to do in the show as Purab's character lost prominence over a period of time. And this prompted him to take the step to put in his papers in February."
On the show, after Bulbul's death, Purab has been constantly supporting Pragya in her fight with Tanu, Nikhil and Alia. He is also helping his best buddy Abhi. But, we have to agree that after Bulbul left, Purab's role has lost prominence!
We wonder how the makers will end Purab's role on the show!
Although his fans will miss him on their favourite show, here is good news - Arjit will soon be seen co-hosting Vikas Gupta's show Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya with Abhishek Malik.