- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
It has been a long time that Kumkum Bhagya fans are waiting for Abhi and Pragya's reunion and Tanu to get exposed. Tanu has been pregnant from long time, and the makers are prolonging the drama, so much that it has started irritating the audiences.
Previously, the makers had prolonged Pragya's kidnap incident so much that the audiences got irked with the track.
Click 'View Photos' To Read Why Audiences Are Irritated With The Current Track
Check out some of the comments of our readers...
Geetha C: It is not going end for dragging of kukkum bhagya serial to find out unborn baby of tanu , this is common story in all the serial. down the line we are loosing interest to watch this serial. first target of bulbul, second target is pragya's mom , third target is ronnei, next who is query ,fade up of dragging serial like this.
Ike: Stupid writer dragging so freaking far, feel boring day by freaking day. Just change it already plz bring out a different climax rather than dragging the same old catching the Tannu character.
Vaishali: This star for kkb bcz they r streaching this tanu's matter for long.........................so kkb team plzzzzzzzz finished soon.
Zoya: It's one of boring serial ekta kapur don't have sence she is checking audience petnce ekta ji if u can't expose to tanu den plz close ths bulshit shoshow.
Am tired from dis darama ekta kapur serials always bakwas so it can't super hit from past 10 month tanu is pregnant but still baby not born.
Pat: I am an American Zee TV fan. But Kum Kum bhagya is Boring and Dragging. Love the actors very much but the slowness is getting to be a big, BIG joke here in America.