- Sridevi’s Farewell! TV Celebs Share Heartfelt Messages; Vikas Gupta Dedicates His Award To Sridevi!
- This Is CRAZY! Kushal Tandon’s Fan Slits Wrist; The Actor Says It’s Not Cool & Doesn’t Impress Him!
- Gautam Gulati Says Television Is Not His CIRCUS; Kushal Tandon Gives Him A Piece Of Mind!
- INSIDE PICS: Surbhi Jyoti, Asha-Rithvik, Nia Sharma & Others Attend Ravi Dubey’s Pre-birthday Bash
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina’s Tap Water Problem! Karan Patel & Other Celebs Slam Her; Kushal Supports Her!
- Beyhadh Comes To An End; Jennifer Winget, Kushal Tandon & Aneri Vajani Share Emotional Posts!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
Kushal Tandon and Gauhar Khan, who were so much in love when they were in the Bigg Boss house, can't tolerate each other now! It has to be recalled that the couple started dating during their Bigg Boss stint, but parted ways after they were out of the house.
Recently, Kushal in an interview to a leading daily, mentioned that he and Gauhar are not friends and he doesn't want to be friends with her! Kushal's statement didn't go well with Gauhar and she reverted with her Snapchat video. Kushal too responded to her Snapchat message, through his tweets. Read on to know what really happened....
In a recent interview to a leading daily, a journalist asked Kushal if it was possible to be friends with an ex. To this, he said, "It is possible, but we (Gauhar) are not friends. I don't want to be friends. I am friends with two of my former girlfriends though."
Gauhar expressed her displeasure on how her name was used! She said in her Snapchat video, "It is so disappointing to read that some people need your name to make headlines even in their work articles. Get over it. There are two golden words that people can use - 'No Comments.' You don't need to answer everything that the journalists ask."
This didn't stop here. Kushal took to Twitter to reply to Gauhar's Snapchat message. He tweeted, "Really ur "name " huh there is a reason an ex is called an ex Coz it's n example of wat you shouldn't ve again in the future.. #bubble burst."
Well, will this war of words stop here or Gauhar still have some advice for Kushal?