- Vivian Dsena Says Taking Off The Shirt Alone Doesn't Make One A Good Actor!
- Vivian Dsena May Have To Step Away From Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki Due To Back Injury!
- Is Shakti Actor Vivian Dsena Dating His Co-actress Amrita Prakash?
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Bharti-Harsh, Zain & Others Leave For Argentina; Is Vivian Participating?
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
Vivian will be seen playing a Punjabi munda in producer Rashmi Sharma's upcoming show for Colors. A source was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "The serial will be a family drama with its backdrop as Punjab. Tentatively titled 'Gurdaspur', it will have Vivian as the lead, in a brand new avatar."
Apparently, the show will depict the relationship shared between a chacha and batija. While Vivian will play the batija, Sudesh Berry will be seen playing chacha. The shooting of the serial may begin soon.
Sudesh was previously seen in shows like Begusarai and Siya Ke Ram. Vivian had participated in dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8. He impressed his fans with his dancing skills as well.
Sudesh was quoted by the entertainment website as saying, "Yes, work is happening on the show. Surprisingly I am a Punjabi, and this will be my very first role in all these years in a Punjabi get-up."
We are sure Vivian's fans will rejoice this news as they are eagerly waiting for their favourite star to be seen on small screen, again.