TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Vivian will be seen playing a Punjabi munda in producer Rashmi Sharma's upcoming show for Colors. A source was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "The serial will be a family drama with its backdrop as Punjab. Tentatively titled 'Gurdaspur', it will have Vivian as the lead, in a brand new avatar."
Apparently, the show will depict the relationship shared between a chacha and batija. While Vivian will play the batija, Sudesh Berry will be seen playing chacha. The shooting of the serial may begin soon.
Sudesh was previously seen in shows like Begusarai and Siya Ke Ram. Vivian had participated in dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8. He impressed his fans with his dancing skills as well.
Sudesh was quoted by the entertainment website as saying, "Yes, work is happening on the show. Surprisingly I am a Punjabi, and this will be my very first role in all these years in a Punjabi get-up."
We are sure Vivian's fans will rejoice this news as they are eagerly waiting for their favourite star to be seen on small screen, again.