- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Shares Steamy Lip-lock With Priyal Gor In Vikram Bhatt’s Maaya 2!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Ishq Subhan Allah Bounces Back To Second Slot; Ishqbaaz Enters 10th Spot!
Kumkum Bhagya actor Shabbir Ahluwalia is a fitness freak, and he recently shared a video of his cute little workout partner. Yes, it is none other his elder son Azai. The father-son duo was seen doing push-ups in a lawn!
Posting a video clipping, Shabbir wrote, "Couldnt ask for a better workout partner 😍😍 #fitness #family #love # pure #azai #earlymornings #intense 😉."
Kanchi also shared the same video clipping and wrote, "Early mornings be like ... #fitnessgoals #outdoorhotties #startingyoung #myboys #momentslikethese #priceless #pure #toomuchfun #love #unconditional #azai @shabirahluwalia."
Shabbir's friend Karanvir Bohra too, posted the same video and wrote, "This is the cutest #papa&son workout video @shabirahluwalia and @kanchikaul ... Load of love and happiness to you all 😘."
Shabbir and Kachi are active on social networking sites and have been sharing pictures of their sons - Azai and Ivarr.
A few weeks ago, the couple had been out with Azai on his birthday. Kanchi and Shabbir had shared adorable pictures of their outing on social media.
Apparently, in an interview to an entertainment website, Shabbir had said that they had planned for babies at a short interval, so that she could go back to work!
Shabbir is busy with Kumkum Bhagya. We are looking forward for Meri Bhabi actress Kanchi, to be back on-screen soon. We are sure her fans are waiting for her comeback!