- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Nia Sharma’s Entry Brings Lot Of Twists; Actress Is Thrilled To Join The Show!
- Divyanka-Vivek, Karan-Ankita, Mouni Roy & Others Adorably Wish Birthday Girl Ekta Kapoor!
- Vikas Gupta Shares His Birthday Video, Thanks Everyone For Making It A Night To Remember: New PICS
- Vikas Gupta’s Pyjama Themed Birthday Party: Priyank Sharma, Benafsha, Arjun Bijlani & Others Attend
- HOLI TWISTS On Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya & Ishq Mein Marjawan!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi was a major comeback show for Arjun Bijlani. The actor had made name in the industry with a few noted shows previously like - Miley Jab Hum Tum (as Mayank Sharma), Left Right Left (as Aalekh Sharma) and others. But, we must say, it is Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, that has brought the best out of the actor and the result is evident.
Well, do you know who compelled the actor to do this show? It is none other than Creative Director of Balaji Telefilms, Nivedita Basu. She wrote, "Feel proud to have pushed @Thearjunbijlani back then to do #meriaashiquitumsehi Coz I've seen him get his due now✌️✌ #pardesmeinhaimeradil."
Arjun responded to the tweet, "Thanks nivi..u r so right.but it's a long way to go till I get my due.."
It has to be recalled that Arjun had taken a short break from daily fiction shows. He returned to the television with Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi where he played the role of Shekar. He was on the show for a just few episodes, but won millions of hearts!
There is no stopping after that. After MATSH, the actor bagged another major show Naagin opposite Mouni Roy, and then he did a dance reality show - Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9.
Since he has taken up a new show, Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil that also stars the beautiful actress Drashti Dhami, he won't be seen in Naagin 2 in a full-fledged role. But he will also be seen in the initial few scenes of the upcoming season of Naagin.