- Saath Nibhana Saathiya SPOILER: It’s A Happy Ending! Ricky & Sita Get Married!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Last Day Shoot! Mohammad Nazim, Devoleena Bhattacharjee & Others Bid Goodbye!
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Spoiler: Ghost Drama! Ricky To Haunt Sameera!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji To Replace Saath Nibhana Saathiya; Devoleena Undergoes Backbone Surgery
- Saathiya’s Tanya Sharma Loves To Act & Explore Different Shades;Check Out Upcoming Twist On The Show
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya: Ricky-Sita Marriage Tamasha-Ricky Goes Missing; Sita Refuses To Marry Ricky!
Mohammad Nazim, who played the role of Ahem Modi, on the show Saath Nibhana Saathiya, had quit the show as he didn't want to play an older character. But, the makers decided to get him back on the show based on the audiences' demand.
Post leap, the show's dipping TRPs had put the makers in a dilemma. Apparently, the audiences were missing Mohammad and Devoleena's chemistry, and hence got Mohammad back on the show, but in a new avatar.
Mohammad credits his success to Saathiya and is thankful to his fans, who have brought him back on the show. He was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "I am super excited and glad that I am back to Saathiya. This is where I have started my success journey. Today, whatever I am is for my work in this show only."
He added, "Audience can only identify you with the role you play, currently I am playing the character of Jaggi who is a funny Punjabi guy and most importantly I am playing a young and fresh character with a new track."
Mohammad was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "It's not about my terms and conditions it is also the understanding between me and my producer. That is rare. What gives me creative satisfaction is the audience's love for us."
It has to be recalled that after Mohammad's entry the show is back on the top 5 slot. The actor is happy that the show is back to top position. This is very special and he is grateful to his audience and Saathiya for everything.