- Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai Promo Out: Why You Should NOT MISS Ronit, Mona & Gurdeep’s New Web Series?
- Bigg Boss 10: See Photos of Salman Khan’s Epic Dance Performance!
- Kawach: Arjun Bijlani Aka Arhaan Rescues Paridhi; Manjulika Goes Missing! (PICS)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9: First Eviction To Take Place In The Second Week; Check Out Bottom 3 Names!
- Kawach: Revealed! The Reason Why Manjulika Is Torturing Paridhi! (PICS)
- Mona Singh, Vivek Dahiya & Mahek Chahal Promote Kawach In Mumbai [PICS]
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
After 'Kala Chashma', the song 'Beat Pe Booty' is gripping the Television industry. We had reported about Ekta Kapoor, Mouni Roy and Divyanka Tripathi taking up #BeatPeBooty challenge and passing it on to their friends.
Sriti Jha, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Krystle D'Souza, and others had accepted the challenge and they posted the video on the social media. Vivek and Mona, who seemed tired with their Kawach shooting, promised that they would take up the challenge, the next day. And now, they beat it by shaking legs for the song 'Beat Pe Booty' in their own way!
Vivek shared the video and wrote, "Challenge accepted and how with @monajsingh Now BEAT THIS!! #beatpebootychallenge @ekmainaurektu7 @divyankatripathidahiya."
A video posted by Vivek Dahiya (@officialvivekdahiya) on Aug 17, 2016 at 5:16am PDT
Sharing the video Mona wrote, "Beat this now..... #madness @officialvivekdahiya #booty #onshoot #seriousbusiness #instabest #canttouchthis #aaiyo #haila #masti #jhakas #bindass #bootylicious."
Divyanka, Kanika Kapoor (singer) and Ekta were impressed with the video. Divyanka wrote, "OH MY GOD! I loved this version of #BeatPeBooty @officialvivekdahiya and @monajsingh."
Ekta wrote, "Daaaam they r better than us👹!! @divyankatripathidahiya @imouniroy 👺but since they DINT PASS THE CHALENGE ON...we win💃🏿."
But later, Vivek posted a video, where he passed the challenge To Sandiip Sikcand, Sonali Jaffar and Pankaj Bhatia.
The song 'Beat Pe Booty' is from the upcoming film, A Flying Jatt, which is produced under the banner of Balaji Motion Pictures, and features Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and the professional wrestler Nathan Jones.
The movie is choreographed and directed by Remo D'Souza, and is all set to release on 25th August.