- Has Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Got A Lip Job Done? Here’s What Palak Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Here’s Mouni Roy’s Special Shout Out To Naagin 3 Actress Karishma Tanna
- Naagin 3: Ekta Kapoor Introduces Fans To The First Naagin; Fans Say No One Can Replace Mouni Roy!
- Legendary Actress Sridevi’s Death: Divyanka Tripathi, Hina Khan, Arjun & Others Offer Condolences
- Gaurav Chopra’s Ex-GF Narayani Talks About His Secret Wedding; Says She Is Friends With Hitisha Too!
On the occasion of Mother's Day, yesterday (8th May), the celebrities flooded the social media with their special wishes for their lovely mothers.
While a few of them posted their pictures snapped with their mothers (Divyanka Tripathi, Drashti Dhami, Jennifer Winget), a few others dedicated poems for their mothers (Dipika Kakkar). And some television celebrities posted their childhood pictures snapped with their mothers (Mouni Roy, Krystal Dsouza). Check out their pictures and read a few messages of celebrities for their mothers below.
Check Out The TV Celebs Snapped With Their Moms That Will Make You Go Aww
Mouni posted her childhood picture snapped with her mother and wrote, "A love letter from the archive❤️ Maa a day isnt enough to celebrate who you are to me, not even if i commit my lifetime. Love you maa, baba i miss you so muchP.S yup the girl in red having pickle, thats mee👆 #summerholidays#familyvacay#boatrides #maa#maasi."
Arjun Bijlani, wished his mother as well as wife. He posted a collage and wrote, "Happy Mother's Day to all the three mothers of my life. Thank you for giving me so much unconditional love .wish I could express it in words.#mothersday #love#happiness#life#instalove #instadaily#instagood #instapeople#family. @nehaswami @swamitanuja 😘."
Jennifer posted her picture snapped with her mom and wrote, "Of all the lines we mug, this one isnt expressed as often as it should - love you mama... And without restricting it to today, here's wishing A Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely super moms ❤️."
Sushant Singh Rajput dedicated the mother's day wishes for his lovely sister. He wrote, "My sister who has been my second mom since I was a kid... Love you my sis for always being there... !! #mothersday."