- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Mouni Roy’s Friend Esha Gupta Defends Her; Proves Mouni Isn’t Starving To Be Skinny!
- BFF Goals! Mouni Roy & Aashka Goradia Look Sensual In Swimsuits While Holidaying In Goa
- Naagin Actress Mouni Roy Shares A Pic In Lehenga; Fans Worried As She Looks Anorexic & Malnourished
- Akshay Kumar & Mouni Roy Starrer Gold’s Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- Gold Awards 2018: Winners' List – Vivian Dsena, Jennifer Winget, Mouni Roy & Others Bag Awards
Naagin actress Mouni Roy will be seen in a new avatar in the dance reality show So You Think You Can Dance, which airs on &TV. The actress has turned to Disney Princess Jasmine this time. Believe us, she looks stunning in this costume.
Mouni, who is hosting the show, has created her own style statement. She has been updating her fans about her looks on the show on her social networking accounts. Posting the new look (Slide 2), Mouni wrote, "Straight from disneyland to #soyouthinkyoucandance stage❤️ #Jasmine."
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Pictures Of Mouni Roy As Jasmine
The actress posted another picture (Slide 3) and wrote, "Stay unaware, stay lost; be a disney princess whenever you get to be! Thank you @rishika_devnani for the metamorphosis, saaru, mukesh @sashamiranda91 & @eshagupta3105 for the dress up get up etc etc👸🏼 P.S Corny? Yas, i lovee corny."
Apparently, the theme for an upcoming episode of SYTYCD is based on costume drama! The judges and the hosts have taken up this theme and have dressed as popular characters. While Madhuri Dixit has taken up the Disney character Jessica Rabbit's costume; Terence Lewis has dressed up as the bad guy Mogambo. Bosco Martis looks like Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)!
Bosco posted a picture (Slide 4) snapped with Mouni and wrote, "Beauty meets Pirate !!! #boscolesliemartis #blm #mylife #sytycd #bollywood."
If we are to go by the reports, Mouni aka Jasmine will be having a magic kettle and each time she rubs the kettle, Rithvik Dhanjani (co-host of Mouni) will come in different avatars. (Images Source: Instagram)