- Super 30: An UNRECOGNIZABLE Hrithik Roshan Caught Selling Papads On The Streets Of Jaipur!
- 'Kumkum Bhagya' Actress Mrunal Thakur Makes Her Bollywood Debut Opposite Hrithik Roshan In Super 30!
- Arjit Taneja Misses Kumkum Bhagya Team; Clarifies Mrunal Thakur Is His ‘Closest’ Friend!
- Kumkum Bhagya 1000 Episodes Celebrations: Shabbir, Sriti, Mrunal & Others Have A Blast! (PICS)
- Mrunal Thakur To Star Alongside Hrithik Roshan In 'Super 30'?
- Are Kumkum Bhagya’s Ex-Actors Mrunal Thakur & Arjit Taneja Dating Each Other?
- INSIDE PICS: Kumkum Bhagya Completes 1000 Episodes; Ekta, Sriti, Shabbir, Leena & Others Party Hard!
Shikha shared a picture taken with Mrunal and wrote, "Look who came to meet us at the shoot. Surpriseeee! Bulbullll!! Keep visiting more often 😘😘😊😊."
Mrunal has good rapport with the Kumkum Bhagya's actors. She was spotted with her ex-co-actors on various occasions. Bulbul and Purab's jodi on the show was also liked by the audiences. We are sure the viewers have been missing their favourite jodi, since her exit!
The actress also shared a picture and wrote, "Someone sent me this picture and wrote a lovely message how much she misses me in the show .... I may not reply each and every one but want to tell you guys that you are the best ! Overwhelmed and feels blessed and fortunate #Kkb #nostalgic #bestteam #bestshow #bestteam."
The actress played the role of Bulbul, Pragya's (Sriti Jha) sister on the show. However, she quit the show, as she felt her character was sidelined. Initially, it was said that she will be replaced by another actress. But, her character ended on the show - Bulbul was shown committing suicide.
There were even reports that Bulbul would be back on the show (it has to be recalled that her dead body was not found).
With her visiting to the sets, can we assume, Bulbul to be back on the show? Well, anything can happen in Ekta's show... Remember, Ekta's show Kasam, Kratika Sengar, who played the role of Tanu, was brought back on the show, recently, as the TRP dropped down, after her exit!