- BFF Goals! Mouni Roy & Aashka Goradia Look Sensual In Swimsuits While Holidaying In Goa
- Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble Get Engaged Again; Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Ind Vs Pak Match Tops; Super Night With Tubelight Couldn’t Beat Kapil's Show!
- Twin Spoilers! Here’s How Naagin 2 & Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai Will End…
- After Kapil Sharma & Adaa Khan, Now Arjun Bijlani Rushed To The Hospital!
- Latest TRP Ratings: SHOCKING! Kumkum Bhagya Tops; Naagin 2 Drops Down, TKSS Back On Top 10 Slot!
As we had reported, Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan and Arjun Bijlani have started shooting for the upcoming season of Naagin. It is now known to all that in Naagin 2, Mouni will be seen playing a dual role - Shivanya and her daughter Shivangi.
We had also reported that Arjun Bijlani, who played the role of Rithik in Season 1, will be seen in a few scenes in Season 2 as well. Apparently, the story will kick-start with Rithik, who will be seen taking Shivanya to the hospital. He demands the doctors to treat her first. Shivanya will give birth to a daughter.
The story will then take a generation leap. Post leap, the characters will be seen in Dehradun. Shivanya will be worried about her daughter's future. As shown in promo, Shivanya will be seen praying that her daughter be kept away from turning into a Naagin!
Also, Sesha will be shown as Ruchika, who will be engaged to Rocky (Karanvir Bohra). Rocky belongs to Yamini's (Sudha Chandran) family.
Adaa, Mouni and Arjun's shooting pictures are already doing the rounds on social media. We are sure audiences are excited to see the same magic that the characters/actors created in Season 1.
Naagin Season 1 was topping the TRP charts. It has to be seen if Season 2 will also create the same magic. The show will be aired from October 8 on weekends at 8 pm on Colors TV.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show...