- Nia Sharma Gives It Back To The Haters, Says She Can't Dress According To Trolls' Demands!
- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Nia Sharma’s Entry Brings Lot Of Twists; Actress Is Thrilled To Join The Show!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
- Nia Sharma Gets Massively Trolled For Her Bold Outfit; Haters Call Her 'Cheap Attention Seeker'
- Gold Awards 2018: Nia Sharma, Karanvir Bohra, Shakti Arora, Helly Shah & Others To Perform!
- Twisted 2: Nia Sharma’s Hotness & Intriguing Murder Mystery Are Not To Be Missed!
Recently, the popular actress Nia Sharma broke a million hearts by quitting her hit Zee TV soap opera, Jamai Raja. Nia, who played the role of Roshni, garnered appreciation from all over, for her role.
The makers had planned to introduce a leap, as nothing much was left to offer in the current season, which required Nia to play the role of a mother. The actress apparently refused to do so and straightaway decided to part ways with the show.
Here's what the gorgeous actress said about her exit. She told, "I am leaving the show and it's entirely my decision. There is no animosity between the production house and me. I decided to quit the moment I heard about the leap without wanting to know about the future track."
Considering the fact that, this actress was a part of the show since its inception, it would be hard for her to part ways with the show and it is an equally emotional moment for the fans as well.
Nia completed her last day of shoot and bid adieu to the show. On the last day of her shoot, the cast and crew threw a farewell party for her. The team of Jamai Raja arranged a cake for her, which read, "Bye Bye Nia Sharma. All The Best."
Nia, shared the pictures of her farewell party on Instagram along with a beautiful caption, "Ending my 2 year long journey with the best.. Positive energy..#jamairaja @ravidubey2312@ashviniyardi,onlyyyyy loveeeeeeee."
She even took to twitter and thanked her producers and co-star in a unique way! She wrote, "Sweetest farewell..Thnx @sagar_meenakshi @AshviniYardi fro givinme the creepiest costar @_ravidubey, m glad i'm out."
Nia, doesn't intend to take a break and wants to do a female-centric show. We would like to wish her all the very best for the future projects!
Image credit: Instagram, twitter