- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Nia Sharma’s Entry Brings Lot Of Twists; Actress Is Thrilled To Join The Show!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
- Nia Sharma Gets Massively Trolled For Her Bold Outfit; Haters Call Her 'Cheap Attention Seeker'
- Gold Awards 2018: Nia Sharma, Karanvir Bohra, Shakti Arora, Helly Shah & Others To Perform!
- Twisted 2: Nia Sharma’s Hotness & Intriguing Murder Mystery Are Not To Be Missed!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
The viewers were left speechless when the makers of Zee TV's hit show, Jamai Raja announced that the show will take a 2-year leap, in the month of May. Post the leap, our adorable couple, Sid (Ravi Dubey) and Roshni (Nia Sharma) are separated.
Roshni has married Neil (Indraneil Sengupta) and has fallen into a sea of troubles, whereas Sid is trying his best to help her.
However, as per a source from the set, the show will probably take a massive leap of 20 years, post which the new generation will come into action.
Do not miss! Check the 10 candid pics of the adorable couple, Sid and Roshni in the slides.
And here comes the shocking twist! Reportedly, Nia has put down the papers, as she was not happy with the way her character shapes up, post the leap.
Post the 20-year leap, Ravi will be playing the role of Sid and Roshni's son. Nia, who doesn't want to play the role of a mom on screen, has planned to call it quits!
As per a leading entertainment portal, Ravi, Shruti Ulfat and Sanjay Swaraj will continue to be a part of the show.
The storyline is still being finalised by the creative team. If all goes well, the leap will mostly take place by the end of August.
As we all are aware that, a leap will definitely boost the storyline and add a lot of spice to it, but, we would definitely miss Nia Sharma on the show, what say, guys?
Needless to say, that she has a huge fan following and her exit might hamper the show's TRPs. Considering the fact that her pairing with Ravi, is a huge hit, we can only hope that she stays back. All's well that ends well.
Are you guys happy with your favourite show taking a 20-year leap? Share your views in the comment box below.
Check out the adorable pictures of Sid and Roshni in the slides below.