- Hina Khan Trolled ‘Hilariously’ For Her Latest Airport Look; Fans Say ‘RIP Fashion’!
- Bigg Boss 12: Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Approached For The Show!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Monalisa Bags A Big Role In Gul Khan’s Supernatural Fantasy Show Nazar!
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2: A Timeline Of Events So Far!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rohan Gandotra, Helly Shah, Gurmeet Choudhary & Debina Bonnerjee Approached!
- Ex Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Vikas Gupta Threatens To Slap His Fans! Says, ‘Chamaat you all will get’
Bigg Boss 10 is becoming popular like never before. And the havoc is adding to it, Priyanka Jagga and Om Swami are certainly the havoc creators in the house.
The Indiawale commoners have made it to the headlines and are definitely proving to be better performers than the celebrities. But there are two commoner contestants, who stand out and have emerged as the masterminds in the game - Priyanka Jagga and Om Swami.
Akansha confessing her life's story to Gaurav didn't go down well with Swami Omji. When Gaurav said that he doesn't think Akansha has any intentions of marrying him, Swamiji said that women have the capability to change men's mind. With this conversation, we are pretty sure Swamiji made a lot of viewers angry as well as the Bigg Boss and was warned.
After much planning and plotting, Priyanka instructs Swamiji to ring the 'Hukm Ki Ghanti' after the sevaks are fast asleep and demand for food. Swamiji relents to Priyanks's idea. Unwillingly, the sevaks get up from their slumber and prepare food for Swamiji. When Swamiji gets into a fight with the celebrities, she stands in support of Swamiji, but goes against him behind his back.
Even Swamiji plays a double game and tells Gaurav, that Priyanka has been using him against the celebrities.
It will be interesting to see how long does this last and whether the celebrities and even the commoners give back to Priyanka and Om Swami's plans.