- Ishqbaaz's Nikita Mukherjee Welcomes A Baby Girl, Mother & Daughter Are In A Healthy State
- Nakuul Mehta Doesn't Want Drashti Dhami To Be A Part Of Ishqbaaz? Says Anybody Would Want To Be It!
- Nakuul Mehta Defends LGBT Community, Says He Would Rent His Apartment To Any Gender!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Surprise! Shivaay To Remarry Anika, But Here’s The Twist!
- Ishqbaaz REDUX Is The Best Gift To The Fans, The Writer Promises Lot Of Drama, Surprises & Romance!
- Ishqbaaz Completes Two Successful Years; Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Chandna & Others Celebrate
As Shivaay and Anika's track is gearing momentum day-by-day in Ishqbaaz, makers have decided to sideline the love track of one of the leads for a while. Yes, we are talking about Omkara (Kunal Jaisingh) and Ishana's (Vrushika Mehta) track.
The main reason for this is, apparently the makers of the show and the research team are unhappy with Ishana's current track! Hence, they are rethinking, as to how the track should progress.
As we all know that Ishana tried her best to con Omkara and even made efforts to break his relationship with Riddhima, but in vain. The couple is still going strong. Furthermore, Shivaay and Rudra made plans to reveal Ishana's real identity to Om and they were successful.
But, the sensitive Omkara, was hurt beyond words. That was the last sequence featuring the duo. As per the sources, "The research has shown people being unhappy with the Ishana track and ratings in fact showing a low point in the episode when her scenes come."
They further added, "So for the moment, the team has decided to take a break from that track and focus more on Omkara and Ridhima's breakup instead of the Ishaana track." Point accepted!
Reportedly, Vrushika's fans have harassed the writers and the creative team of the show all over the social media! So, this step has been taken in order to keep them away from the unusual behaviour.
Producer Gul Khan also confirmed the news by saying that, they will be taking a 'break' from Ishana's character and even cited that it's just a creative call.
Hmm..we guess the fans have to wait for little longer to witness Omkara and Ishana's love story.
Also read: Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Girls V/S Boys Again; Girls To Scare Oberoi Bros In Their 'Horror' Avatars! PICS