- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: Fans Want Their Favourite Jodi Manik & Nandini Back; Demand For Season 4!
- 5 Gen Y Questions That Parth Samthaan & Niti Taylor’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3 Answers On Point!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Parth Samthaan, Niti Taylor & Others Bid Emotional Goodbye To The Audiences!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Nandini Gets To Know About Manik’s Parent’s Harsh Truth!
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: Nyonika & Manik’s Dad Have A Connection, Will Mukti Get Married To Zubin?
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 3: MaNan To Get Closer At Mukti’s Spinster Party; Zubin’s Past To Be Revealed!
Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan friends Parth Samthaan and Vikas Gupta had huge fallout after Parth sent a notice, accusing his mentor Vikas of molestation, non-payment of dues for working on his show (Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya) and constant threats of ruining his career.
Now, a video featuring Parth in a red underwear has been doing the rounds on the internet. While it is unknown who uploaded the video, Parth's friend, Leena Dias claimed on a social networking site that it's his ex girlfriend who uploaded the video. But, Parth's director, Subhash Singh claims that Vikas has uploaded the controversial video!
It has to be recalled that Parth will be seen in Bollywood and Subhash is launching him. He was quoted by TOI as saying, "They were holidaying in Bangkok almost two years ago when the video was taken. Boys roam around in boxers and that's no big deal. I do the same."
He further added, "It's unfortunate that Vikas is leaving no stone unturned to spoil Parth's image. Even if he uploads a nude video of Parth, it wouldn't hamper my project."
(Image Source: TOI)
But Vikas has something else to say. He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Kindly keep me out of this publicity drive for the film."
Well, it has to be seen what Parth has to say on this...
During the controversy, both Vikas and Parth had given interviews against each other. Later, in an interview, Parth had asked Vikas to bury the hatchet and move on, but in reality, the complaint was not withdrawn, and the case was still with the police! There were also reports that Parth had invited Vikas for his film's press conference.