- Manikarnika: Ankita Lokhande Looks Picture Perfect As Jhalkari Bai In This First Look!
- WELCOME 2018! Top Bollywood Debutantes To Watch Out For In The Upcoming Year
- Arjun Bijlani Celebrates Birthday With TV Beauties Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan, Drashti Dhami & Others!
- Did Sushant Singh Rajput Give Zee Rishtey Awards A Miss Because Of Ankita Lokhande?
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2017:Sriti Jha, Ankita Lokhande, DiVek, Surbhi Jyoti & Others Rock The Red Carpet
- #FathersDay: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Ankita Lokhande & Other TV Celebs Share Adorable Pics
Posting the poster (below) of Pavitra Rishta, Ankita wrote, "1 June 2009 -23 October 2014..Life has changed a lot. Thanku everyone for giving us so much of love and support .. Without u guys we r no one .. Yeh pavitra rishta yu hi barkarar rahe hamesha#pavitrarishta aapki Archu."
It has to be recalled that Ankita made her debut in 2009, with Ekta Kapoor's show Pavitra Rishta - the show that gave her both name and fame. She also met the love of her life Sushant Singh Rajput, who played the role of Manav. Ankita played the role of Archana.
The show was about the love story of a couple, Manav and Archana. It also focused on their families living in Mumbai. Ankita and Sushant's pairing was liked by the audiences.
Later, Sushant quit the show for his Bollywood dreams. Post Sushant's exit, the show took leaps, and Ankita was also seen in different looks on the show. After running successfully for over five years, the show ended on a happy note.
After the show went off air, Ankita took a break from television. Both Sushant and Ankita were seen in award ceremonies and parties together. After being in a relationship for about six years, their break-up news shocked the fans.
Ankita is seen partying hard with her friends and spending time with family these days; while Sushant is busy with his movie shoots.