- Mayank Gandhi Wishes Good Luck To Mihika Verma!
- Aww! Mishkat Varma Shares An Adorable Message To His Sister Mihika Verma On Her Birthday
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes Three Glorious Years; Mihika Verma Back On YHM Sets! (PICS)
- Raksha Bandhan Spl: Mishkat Says He Misses His Sister Mihika Verma Everyday! (PICS)
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma Gets Married; Aly Goni & Neena Kulkarni Wish – SEE PICS
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Mihika Verma Upset In Her Relationship With Mayank?
- Parth Samthaan-Gaurav Arora Controversy: Major Revelations By Splitsvilla Contestants
After Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya, Aman Verma-Vandana Lalwani and Sambhavna Seth-Avinash Dwivedi, another television couple is all set to tie the knot.
Splitsvilla fame Mayank Gandhi's ex-girlfriend, Mihika Verma got married recently (April 27th), now it looks like Mayank too has also decided to move on in his life. The actor is all set to get married to his girlfriend Hunar Hale. According to the reports, the wedding will take place in Delhi on August 28. The Cocktail party and Sangeet ceremony will be on 26th and 27th August, respectively.
Initially, the couple had rubbished their dating rumours. Now that their D-day has been finalised, they have come out in open to make their marriage announcement! Like Divyanka and Vivek said, Hunar says their meeting was arranged. They were introduced by their respective families.
Hunar was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Yes, the meeting was 'arranged', but we fell in love. As someone said, 'A good relationship starts with good communication'."
She said, "The first time we spoke on the phone, it was three hours behind the scheduled time to call him. Like a stern producer, he said, 'Hunar, your call time was 2 pm'. And that witty remark was an impressive start. We gelled so well that somewhere we knew that this is 'It'!"
Hunar further added, "We have accepted each other's past and present and are now looking forward to nurturing a great future. We argue and fight, but by the end of the day we are alright. We know each other's flaws and weaknesses and still find each other absolutely amazing."
Hunar Hali is currently seen on the show Dahleez, while Mayank was last seen on Ek Veer Ki Ardas Veera.
Congratulations Mayank & Hunar!