- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
Late actress Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, is again in news for a wrong reason. This time, he was arrested and booked for drunk driving in Santacruz! And guess who was with him during the incident? It's none other than his ex-girlfriend, Saloni Sharma!
Apparently, during a nakabandi at Gajdhar Bandh in Santacruz (West) on Sunday, the cops took him to the police station when they discovered that the alcohol level in his blood was above the prescribed limit. Also, it has been reported that Rahul was driving without a licence.
Mumbai police spokesperson DCP Ashok Dudhe, was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "Rahul was brought to the Santacruz police station by the traffic police for the offence of driving under influence of alchohol."
He further added, "Saloni was arguing with the police to not take action else she would complain to superiors. They were brought before the night duty inspector Shrikant Desai and he tried to pacify them. But they still argued. Rahul was not possessing his driving license. Action taken for drunken driving and not possessing driving license vide LAC No 4600/16 and 4601/16."
Recently, an FIR was registered against him for molesting an actress. But Rahul had a different story to tell. (Read: Pratyusha's BF Rahul Raj Singh Again In A Mess; FIR Registered Against Him For Molesting An Actress!)
Rahul has been accused of has been accused of abetting the suicide of his girlfriend, Pratyusha. The case is not resolved yet, and Rahul is getting into back-to-back troubles. Well, we must say, this man doesn't seem to learn a lesson!