- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
A lot has been speculated about the Balika Vadhu actress Pratyusha Banerjee's death. It is still not clear whether the actress committed suicide or it was a murder. Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh was booked for the abetment to suicide, but was given interim bail.
According to the recent reports, the public prosecutor claimed that the late actress hinted about her suicide during her last call with Rahul. In today's hearing, the Bombay High Court judge, Justice Mridula Bhatkar has decided to hear the three-minute long recording of her telephonic last call with Rahul.
Read on to know what the public prosecuter has to say and the latest updates on Pratyusha's case ...
There were also reports that said that the actress was under the influence of alcohol while committing suicide. The final medical report stated that 135mg of alcohol traces was found in her blood, which meant she consumed more than the average limit of alcohol. It was thus assumed that this amount of alcohol led the actress to lose control and hang herself!
Meanwhile, the Bombay High Court granted an anticipatory bail again, to Rahul. It has to be recalled that Pratyusha's mother Shoma Banerjee had filed a petition to transfer the case to the Crime Branch. But, the court has also refused to transfer the case to the Crime Branch. The court has also asked the Mumbai Police to report the progress made in the case.
Well, it has to be seen what the court has to say after hearing the last telephonic conversation between Rahul and Pratyusha.