- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh, who was booked for abetment of suicide, was granted an interim anticipatory bail (yesterday 12th April) in the sum of Rs 30,000, till April 18, by Bombay High Court.
The actor-producer had previously applied for an anticipatory bail in the Sessions Court, which was rejected. Many must be wondering what would have happened in the court and what was in Rahul's bail plea.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Some Of The Unseen Pictures Of Rahul & Pratyusha
According to a leading daily, a public prosecutor opposed Rahul's plea saying he got admitted to a hospital soon after Pratyusha's suicide (April 1). Rahul has not attended the police station even once.
Justice Mridula Bhatkar said it was not a murder case and the FIR was for abetment to suicide. Rahul's counsel, Aabad Ponda did not even get a chance to argue. When he stood up to argue, the court said, "Let the police record his statement".
Apparently Rahul's bail plea made the following shocking (contradictory) statements:
1. Rahul was serious about getting married to Pratyusha.
2. As Pratyusha's parents alleged, he denied hiding his earlier marriage.
3. Rahul denied the existence of a child from his first marriage.
4. His ex-lawyer was making baseless statements to the media about him for publicity.
5. Just before Pratyusha's suicide, they (Rahul and Pratyusha) were having a good time at a suburban resort.
6. Rahul helped Pratyusha with her financial problems, since she had no work assignments.
7. Pratyusha was harassed by her ex-boyfriend and not him! (Pratyusha had lodged a non-cognizable complaint against her ex-boyfriend, Makrand Malhotra with Oshiwara police station, in September 2013.)
Well, these statements made by Rahul are 'just' contradictory to what Pratyusha's friends and parents had said! Quite confusing... Isn't it?