- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
- Latest!Shocking Revelation Made In Pratyusha Banerjee-Rahul Raj Singh’s Last Telephonic Conversation
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
Pratyusha Banerjee's suicide case has become a debate in the showbiz. While many television as well as Bollywood actors are shocked over the talented actress' death, here is an actress who calls suicide 'Senseless' and media 'hungry'.
Bollywood actress took to Twitter, "All these senseless suicides which achieve nothg! Life is God's gift for us to live not for us to take at will. We have no right to do that."
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Bollywood & TV Actors Tweets On Pratyusha's Death
The actress further tweeted, "One must learn to overcome all odds & emerge successful,not succumb under pressure & give up easily.The world admires a fighter not a loser.
Well, looks like Hema Malini is annoyed with the television actress' suicide and the controversies involving it, that is being widely discussed in the media. The Dream Girl's another tweet said, "Just becomes food for the hungry media who chew on news like celebrity suicides until the next sensational news happens.Thn it is forgotten."
Although in a way, we agree with her tweets, it is not right to call the suicide senseless as it is a 'sensitive issue' among the youngsters. Well, does anyone know what the person, who committed suicide, has been going through?
Although the post-mortem report says it is a clear case of suicide, there has been lot more to the story. Her friends have been narrating a different story, a few of them even believe that Pratyusha was a strong girl, and a foul play is involved in it. What if her friends were right?
Also, Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh's suspicious behaviour in the hospital, on his girlfriend's death day and his relationships with ex-girlfriend Saloni Sharma has created a lot of speculations. Moreover, it is also said that Rahul had hidden his previous marriage from Pratyusha.
Of course, we are not saying Pratyusha did a right thing by committing suicide. Suicide is not a solution for any problem in the world, but now that she is gone, tells us, if Rahul or Saloni is guilty (they were the reason for Pratyusha's death), how can Pratyusha's close friends or family let them free?
Hit the comment box and share your views 'Do you agree with Hema Malini'?