- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
Balika Vadhu and ex-Bigg Boss contestant Pratyusha Banerjee committed suicide on April 1st, by hanging herself to a ceiling fan in her residence. Initially, Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh was not quizzed, but later after questioning the cook and watchmen, the police came to know that the couple had frequent fights.
The police recorded his statements and then let him off. But now, a case against actor-producer Rahul has been registered (following a statement from Pratyusha's mother Soma Banerjee) for allegedly abetting the suicide of the actress. Along with abetment of suicide, the police has charged him with voluntarily causing hurt, criminal intimidation and intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of peace under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Rahul Snapped With Pratyusha & Friends
Pratyusha's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh brought Pratyusha's body to the Kokilaben hospital and got her admitted. She was announced dead, after which he was reportedly absconding from the scene, but later had to report to the police, who questioned him about his girlfriend's death.
After being questioned by the police, Rahul was admitted to the hospital as he complained of chest pain. He was kept in ICU. He has been shifter to general ward but is still under mental pressure. The actor-producer's father also had said that Rahul kept saying, 'Pratyusha is calling him'!
According to the latest reports, Rahul's medical condition has deteriorated and he has been shifted to ICU again, however, he will soon be arrested!