- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
- Latest!Shocking Revelation Made In Pratyusha Banerjee-Rahul Raj Singh’s Last Telephonic Conversation
It has been almost a month since the actress Pratyusha Banerjee committed suicide and the truth is yet to come out. Her boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh is booked for abetment of suicide, but is out on (anticipatory) bail.
It has to be recalled that Neeraj Gupta, who claimed to be Rahul's ex-lawyer, backed out of the case, on 'humanitarian ground'! The lawyer had also revealed some of the shocking facts,with evidences against Rahul in a press conference. But, Rahul's father revealed that Neeraj was never appointed to fight the case. Now, Rahul has decided to file a case against Neeraj.
Rahul was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "I want people to know the truth. We will be filing a case against Neeraj in the Bar Council. First, he told everyone that he was my lawyer, which he never was, and then he went against me."
He further added, "Out of nowhere, he started talking to the media on my behalf. My lawyer is Aabad Paunda. Lawyers are not supposed to talk to the media. I will file a case against Neeraj on Monday. Then I will file a case against everyone who spoke against me when I was in the hospital."
The latest on this case is the recording of Pratyusha's last telephonic conversation with her boyfriend, Rahul, which was heard by the judge of Bombay High Court. Rahul was given an anticipatory bail, as he was yet to be charged with murder.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates...