- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
Pratyusha Banerjee's suicide left her parents and friends shocked as well as shattered. Many speculations have been made about Pratyusha's death - a few of them say the actress was depressed and committed suicide; while her close friends and family cry, a foul play. They believe that her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh is at fault!
Rahul was later booked for abetment of suicide. He had applied for an anticipatory bail in the Sessions Court, which was rejected. And yesterday (12th April), Justice Mridula Bhatkar (Bombay High Court) granted Rahul an interim anticipatory bail in the sum of Rs 30,000, till April 18.
But Rahul will have to attend Bangur Nagar Police Station every day between 11.00 am and 1.00 pm. Additional Public Prosecutor Usha Kejriwal opposed the anticipatory bail plea. She said Rahul and Pratyusha stayed together as live-in partners. Rahul used to harass and physically assault her. He used to demand for money, and sometimes, he used to withdraw money from her bank account also. All these led the actress to take extreme step of killing herself!
During this session, apparently, Usha had also informed the court that Rahul was in the house since morning till 3.00 pm on April 1st (when Pratyusha committed suicide), and he was the one who found her hanging in their residence, after he returned home.
Because Rahul was granted bail, Pratyusha's parents were quite upset and disheartened, said Pratyusha's lawyer, Falguni Brahmbhatt. She also added that they haven't lost hope and have faith in the judiciary.
When Rahul was brought to Bangur Nagar Police station in an ambulance (as he is still under treatment), he was all in tears. When media posed questions about the latest allegations against him, he said, "Bring Pratyusha back. Can you? Can you bring Pratyusha back?"
We have no idea, till how far the issue would be dragged. But, we just hope the truth comes out; and if someone is guilty, he/she be punished.
Hit the comment box to share your views on this case...