- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh, who was booked for abetment of suicide, was granted interim bail by the Bombay High Court till April 18th. But he was asked to appear before the police every day between 11 am to 1 pm till April 18.
The actor-producer was summoned to be present at the Bombay High Court today (18th April). After a prolonged court proceeding, the court has decided to give Rahul some relief till the 25th April, 2016.
A source was quoted by an entertainment website as saying, "The court granted a breather to Rahul for a week post which another hearing has been sanctioned. But he will have to appear at the police station everyday till 23 April for the customary questioning."
Rahul was who was undergoing treatment for depression, was discharged from hospital on Saturday (April 16). He was admitted in the hospital for 12 days.
On April 17th morning, he spoke to the media about his side of the story. He was quoted by the entertainment website as saying, "Don't judge the book by its preface, read the entire book and then come to any conclusion. I am innocent, and waiting for the judgment to come."
There were also reports that said Rahul threatened to jump off the hospital building, after he was back from the Bangur Nagar police station. It was said that Rahul locked up himself in the hospital's washroom and after the doctor convinced him to unlock the door, he calmed down and came out of the washroom.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates.