- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
Here comes another twist in Pratyusha Banerjee's death case. A girl named Jazz, who claims to be Pratyusha's close friend, recorded her statements at the Bangur Nagar police station. It has been over a month since the actress died and Jazz, who says that she considers Pratyusha as her sister, records her statement now!
According to Mid-Day report, Jazz claims that she was with Pratyusha and her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh till April 1st morning (hours before Pratyusha was found dead).
Click On The Slides To Know Who Is Jazz & What Else She Said....
Jazz was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "Pratyusha was too strong a woman to kill herself. I was with her till the morning of that fateful day and I didn't get any inkling of any such intention. She was cheerful and happy about her impending marriage to Rahul.
She further added, "I feel Pratyusha was trying to play a prank on Rahul and her prank led to the accident. She was not the type to take in any of Rahul's highhandedness and end her life over it." What!! A prank... now this matter is out of our understanding...
Another statement that was given by Jazz was about the burn marks on Pratyusha's body. She was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "When I met Pratyusha, I asked her about the marks. She told me that it was due to spluttering of hot oil while frying fish and when the skin burns, it takes time to heal."
Well Jazz, Pratyusha might have lied to save Rahul...
We had recently reported that the Supreme Court has agreed to hear the plea requesting to cancel anticipatory bail to Rahul Raj Singh and the hearing date is fixed on 30th May. Jazz's statements will definitely make one re-think about the whole case. (Continued on slides)