- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
- Latest!Shocking Revelation Made In Pratyusha Banerjee-Rahul Raj Singh’s Last Telephonic Conversation
Pratyusha Banerjee's death has shocked the Television industry as well as Bollywood. Everybody has been giving their point of view about Pratyusha Banerjee's suicide. Although, the case is still under investigation, it is very difficult for us to judge on the issue - whether it was a suicide or murder.
Shahrukh Khan, who is on a promotion spree for his upcoming film Fan, was asked about Pratyusha's suicide, recently. The actor expressed his condolences on the demise of the actress and urged actors not to feel insecure. Check out SRK's advice for the upcoming (young) actors.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out Some Of The Beautiful Pictures Of The Talented Actress
He was quoted by IANS as saying, "If you are not getting the desired success, don't be disappointed. Everyone gets bad and good days, so don't think about the bad days."
He further added, "If you know the work then either today or tomorrow you will get one. When you started your journey somebody had seen something in you which made you successful. Now that you are an established star why will you not get work? You should not get worried of not getting work."
Shahrukh also said that if the actor has talent then they will get work; but if they don't have talent, then they should accept the fact and be satisfied with what they get.
Initially, it was said that Pratyusha committed suicide because she thought there was nothing left in her life (no work and she was cut off from the outer world). But the case took a new turn, with family, friends and neighbours crying a foul play. They had blamed actor-producer Rahul Raj Singh, who is Pratyusha's boyfriend, for her suicide.
There are many evidences that prove Rahul guilty. It has been a week, and Rahul is yet to be arrested. Rahul is admitted to the ICU as he is having suicidal tendencies. He has also applied for anticipatory bail in the Bombay High Court, and the hearing is today (12th April). (With IANS Inputs)