- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
- What! Rahul Raj Singh Has To Deposit Rs 20 Lakhs To Avoid Arrest
- Latest!Shocking Revelation Made In Pratyusha Banerjee-Rahul Raj Singh’s Last Telephonic Conversation
TV actor Rahul Raj Singh, who is accused of abetting the suicide of actress-girlfriend Pratyusha Banerjee, is again in news. But this time, he has filed a defamation case against Shakti actress Kamya Punjabi.
According to a leading daily's report, the actor has slapped a one crore defamation case against Kamya. He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "I have filed a case against Kamya and three others in Ranchi High Court as I come from there. I want a public apology from all those who took advantage of the situation and hurled accusations at my family and me."
He further added, "Kamya claims to be Pratyusha's friend. If she wanted to help solve the case, she would have gone to the police and not the media. I want her to prove all the allegations she had levelled against me in court now."
On why he took so long to respond after Pratyusha's death, Rahul said, "I needed time to gather evidence."
Kamya said that she hasn't received any legal notice yet, and will decide on what has to be done after she receives the same. She added that she is not scared of anybody.
It has to be recalled that Rahul is creating headlines for one or the other reason. Previously, he was arrested for drunk driving.
Pratyusha's suicide case still remains a mystery. The accused, Rahul is out on bail, while Pratyusha's parents are fighting (waiting) for justice!